November 12, 2012

Philippines: Just can't get enough!

Every now and then, we wake up with a different horizon in sight. How the blinding sunlight warm our skin, how the towering cliffs cover the huts that take shelter underneath it, how the waves kiss the shore like a lover's first kiss. You will always be my first love.





I started my love for traveling at a very early age. There were a lot of constraints through the years but I never forgot how good it felt when I first saw the world renowned Banaue Rice Terraces. Unfortunately, cameras were a luxury back then ( or maybe I didn't really care and mental pictures of it was worth the trip).


And I know, it's about time to share my stories on the road to inspire you to get out of that box and discover bits and pieces of yourself on the road. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment